Data we may collect about you
We do not collect any personal information about you when you visit the website, unless you choose to provide it.
1. Personal information you provide when filling out a form on the website, for example when registering with the website, using our Contact Us form or sending us an email. This may include your name, postal address, email address and phone number.
2. Order history information is stored as part of your BRYHT Account to enable you to browse your order history.
3. If you contact us we may keep a record of your correspondence for our records.
Data we do not collect about you
We’re not usually keen on negatives however we think it is worth stressing that…
1. We do not store any credit or debit card details. If you use a credit or debit card to pay for an order on our website or by phone this will be processed through PayPal (via an independent, secure website for payment handling).
2. We do not collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
How we use your personal information
The main purpose for us collecting and storing your information is to enable us to provide a professional & personal service to you. We may use the information we hold in the following ways:
1. To process & send your order to your chosen delivery address.
2. If there is a problem with your order we may contact you by phone or email to let you know as quickly as we can.
3. To keep you informed of any special offers or promotions by newsletter email. Our newsletter uses a double opt-in system so you will never automatically be subscribed to the newsletter. If you have been receiving these emails and wish to stop receiving them please use the opt-out/ unsubscribe option or use our Contact Us page to let us know.
4. To respond to you with information that you request about our products and services; for example if you get in touch through our Contact Us form.
5. We will never cold call.
How your data is Protected within BRYHT
At Bryht we protect access to your customer account information in the following ways:
1. We restrict access to those who need the information in order to perform their job e.g. to retrieve a customer’s name and address to pack and send a parcel.
2. We use full login and password control on our sales control and fulfilment systems and only those with the need to access the data have a login to the system.
Accuracy and Access to you data
We strive to hold accurate and up to date information at all times.
You can check the personal information we hold on your account by:
1. Logging in to your account and checking that your account details are up to date
2. Contacting us using the details on our Contact Us page
If you find any inaccuracies we will correct or delete the information at your request.