On the Outside
- Concealed single zip closure to main bag compartment
- Concealed front & leather-edged back zip pockets for secure carrying on and off the bike
- Long zipper tabs for chilly / gloved hands
- Off the bike carry as a clutch or shoulder/ crossbody bag
- Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap with a maximum length of approximately 130cm
- Discreet embossed BRYHT logo on the back of the bag
On the Inside
- Zip pocket plus two slip pockets sized to be able to carry a mobile phone
- Key clip on long leather strap approximately 18cm long – no more losing your keys at the bottom of the bag!
- Light level of padding on the back of the bag to protect contents (we always advise checking that you are happy with the level of padding for what you plan to carry).
Fitting on bike handlebars or similar bar e.g. the handle on a child’s buggy)
- Secure attachment to handlebars with two removable leather-covered velcro straps.
- To adjust the height of the handlebar bag on handlebars wind the velcro strap around the handlebars until the fit is right for your needs.
- The straps can also be used to attach the bag as a saddlebag – the straps are approximately 2.3 cm wide.
- As the straps are removable if you have different straps that you prefer to use then these can be used in place of the velcro straps.
- The versatility of the attachment straps means that this bag can be attached anywhere you can wrap the velcro straps e.g. buggy/ stroller handle.
Protecting your bag
- The Dart comes with a bright elasticated protective cover to protect the bag when on the bike. This is made from water-resistant fabric and has sealed seams; because of the way the bag hangs on the handlebar it doesn’t make the bag 100% waterproof, but it’s a lot better than no protection at all!
- Also included is a dustbag to protect the bag when not in use.
Materials in Detail
- Fushia 14oz stonewashed 100% cotton canvas
- Brown vegetable tanned leather trim
- Matching pink stitching on the canvas and brown stitching on the leather
- Matching taffeta lining
- Metal D rings & buckles
- Leather & canvas adjustable shoulder strap – the smooth leather side sits against your clothing
- Approximately Width (at base) 24cm x H 16 cm x D 6cm
- Approximately 2.3 litres capacity
- With all straps & protective cover approximately 440g.
We’re proud to say that
- the bag is designed in the UK for happy cycling everywhere!
- the protective cover is designed and made in the UK
- the Dart is handmade in a family-run factory in India