This compact and hard-wearing bag from Carradice has the following features:
- Weight is approximately 310grams
- Capacity is approximately 2 litres
- Dimensions are approximately 13cm cm diameter x 28cm wide
- Fixing system uses 3 leather straps
- 18oz Cotton Duck fabric
- 3M Scotchlite reflective diamond on bag top flap
- metal buckles & fastenings
- chromed leather straps
Information from Carradice on the Cotton Duck fabric
- “Duck” is the name given to the specific weave of our cotton fabric. It’s rugged and tough and can withstand plenty of knocks.
- The fabric is pressure impregnated with Parrafin Wax to make it waterproof. This means there’s no coating that could get rubbed off. It also allows the fabric to breathe, so your belongings don’t “sweat”.
- We source our 100% waterproof Cotton Duck from Halley Stephensons – they’ve been making it for 150 years, but their factory is state of the art to ensure perfect quality.
- When rain hits the fabric, the outer cotton filaments swell, effectively closing up any gaps in the weave and around the stitching. Combined with the barrier of wax, this very effectively stops the rain getting through. It’s a system that has worked brilliantly for 200 years – waxed cotton really is the original performance fabric.
- The fabric can easily be reproofed using reproofing wax available from Carradice.
- The fabric can also be patched and repaired using a cotton duck repair kit available from Carradice.
Proudly designed and made in the UK.